Young Leaders’ Forum of the IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry, which was founded in 2001 with the aim of encouraging ingenuity and vision in the new generation (25-40 years of age) of professionals, industrialists and technocrats.
Our members, who strive to be at the cutting edge of their professions and businesses, are drawn from almost every sector of the economy. YLF was set up to provide the educated and talented workforce with a platform to voice their opinions and to act collectively in addressing crucial issues and common concerns.
At YLF, everything we do is driven by our single-minded focus of being inspirational and educational. In keeping with this ideology, we organize frequent events for the benefit of our members, such as addresses by eminent guest speakers, discussion forums on specialized topics and networking and social events. YLF members are also provided an opportunity to visit sites, factories, technical centers and offices of interest to their work. Apart from this, our forum creates an organized arena for the youth to play a socially active role in their communities.
There are several benefits and advantages of being a member of the YLF.
- Being a part of an organization that works towards progress: India’s and thus yours.
- Meet, interact and network with young, dynamic individuals from diverse backgrounds and professionals.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Be a part of the 109-year old institution.
- Attend workshops, forum, site visits, leadership events, seminars etc.
- Attend all IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry events.
- Access to the IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry reference library.
The Young Leaders’ Forum serves as an ideal platform for young leaders to enhance their skills and experiences, network with peers, and play an important role at IMC Chamber of Commerce and Industry.